Otrzymał podziękowań: 2746 razy
Kontaktowanie:

JohnDeere Truck Trailer Pack v 1.0

Postautor: maki1234 » 19 cze 2014, 13:07

Obrazek

Here is a Multi Fruit Truck And Trailer Pack

JDXL is a dressed up version for Those Who like something Flashy

JD version are for Those Who like the dressed down version

Both trailers carry 200,000 Liters and Both trucks will haul the load at around 52 miles per hour The truck is pretty stable at this speed but like in real life get off the gas going around corners.

Fruit Types on trailer are as Follows

Standard fruit types + apple plum apricot pear cherry apple carrot apricot grass grass_windrow wheat_windrow barley_windrow manure forage cucumber plum cotton cherry coffee onion rice soybean sunflower tomato poppy spelled mushroom triticale oat millet rye pear honey melon redcabbage whitecabbage savoycabbage silage gravel grit fertilizer hemp sand lime gravel earth grape aubergine sugarcane kuerbis spelled hops cement

Id like to Thank Big Boss Modding and Javior007 and the rest of the team for making the kenworth truck and Allowing me to to edit the mod.

So i would like to thank getsome2030, for all his help and advice and instruction over the load sevgeral weeks in sharing his knowledge on building mod

Please respect Both thesis and modders do not publish or edit Their mods without express permission Their, and do not change the credits give credit where credit is due with the original modders

This mod is not to be downloaded or published to any other site other then mod hoster .. without my express permission

Hope you enjoy the pack,

http://www.modhoster.de/download/BmdEF

"Zawsze programuj jak gdyby osoba zajmująca się twoim kodem w przyszłości była agresywnym psychopatą, który wie gdzie mieszkasz." - Martin Golding

Wróć do „Duża Ciężarówka”