Awatar użytkownika
dj_media
Super VIP
Super VIP
Podziękował: 19 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 146 razy

New Holland Duży zestaw 1.0

Postautor: dj_media » 29 wrz 2015, 17:42

Jest to kolejna wersja dobrze znanej paczki ciągników New Holland.
Tak jak wcześniej nie dodaję całego opisu tylko zmiany w nowej wersji.

Link do pobrania: http://uploadfiles.eu/parbkowp0u62/NH_Fleet_Spartan086.zip.html
Obrazek

Zmiany w wersji 1.0
v1.0 change log - Added store description for all T7s, T8s and T9s - Corrected fuel tank size on T8s and T9s. - Added/Fixed T9 cabin collision. - CabinSuspension script has been modified to (further) reduce shaking, but can now also be toggled ON and OFF with "keypad 7" (selection is saved). - Slightly lowered center of mass for most models to make them steadier but I highly recommend using the DriveControl mod with "sensiblesteering" turned on (default for that mod I believe). - Fixed speed display on T7s. - Removed all Tuned models from shop. - Added ECU tuning as a script instead. Tuning can be toggled on and off (selection is saved). Toggling it on will Double maintenance for that day. Gives a performance boost of 10-30% (and works with the GearBox mod). - Keybinding for dual wheels changed to Keypad 4 and 7 instead of Keypad 1 and 3. - Added another T7.270 with different gearbox (PC - "Power Command" instead of AC - "Auto Command"). Slightly samller tires but dual wheels as an option.

CREDITS
MODELS/TEXTURES
Giants (~95% of all models/textures), Remkoe(?) (T7 engine cover/hood mesh).
SCRIPTS
Saty (universalToggleParts.lua)
fozzy691 (joystick.lua script used as base for my cabinControls.lua script)
fozzy691 (caseIH260.lua script used as base for FLink.lua)
JoXXer, fruktor (cabinSuspension.lua)

Jeśli przydałem się możesz postawić piwo i dodać pomógł. To cię nic nie kosztuję, a mnie motywuje do lepszej pracy.

Wróć do „New Holland”