Stara Gwardia
Stara Gwardia
Podziękował: 187 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 2746 razy
Kontaktowanie:

AgrolandXXL v 2.5 MR

Postautor: maki1234 » 24 paź 2014, 15:51

Obrazek

Many years of hard work and you have at hand the money needed to start a new life. You have a modern farm with capacity to produce corn, wheat, barley and canola with the best quality. And Around her, planned large fields ready to be cultivated.

Agroland is NeverLand. Here you can find traces of north American, European and farms of any other places. It does not matter. When the fun is the main quest and all that matters, that's just a detail.

Like all maps that use scripts and extra functions, you need to download the mods necessary for the proper functioning of the map. Download all of them to not have problems on the map.

The design of the fields follows a pattern where all have an area of 800m X 800m exact, totaling 64 Hectares for each plot. It was planned to use the courseplay and MoreRealistic Mod.
The map also has, besides the main farm, 3 other farms scattered around the map for you to stock your production and save your machines.

The vegetation is a bit dry and there is no asphalt. Everything is dirt road. The main fields are surrounded with fences and roads are crossed by horizontal and vertical.

There is only one place to sell their products. Prices are kept by MR script. Initially, you start with a good amount of money for buying some fields. The price of the main fields is high. So you need to work hard to get purchase them.

Only the main farm has more enhanced structure as store, fertilizer and seed station, workshop, site for sale of straw bales, balance…

Main features

Large fields for cultivation.
Brewery and vegetable oil mill.
Total manage products (storage, loading, production of food, beer, oil).
Large warehouses to store their machines.
Need to buy some plants.
In this new version of the map, you can become an investor and put their money in properties in which bring you daily fixed income. The investments include farms at strategic points, brewery, vegetable oil mill, limestone mine and actions in grain marketing company called GreatGrains.

Objects and scripts - versions

Agrar Fliegerv1.3.4b
MapSiloBand v2.5.2
Forgotten Plants V 1.0 Realistic Texture
GĂźlle Mist und Kalk Mod 2.1.0
Brauerei Mit Produktion V 3.0
Waage Mit Statistikfunktion V 3.2.5 FĂźr GE
Digitalanzeige Fßr Silofßllstände V 3.2.0 Fßr GE
Oil-extraction plant v1.0
Map Buyable Object v2

IMPORTANT!

So you know how to use all the features of the map, I recommend you read the User's Manual that I prepared, with great affection, for you! :)

-> AGROLANDXXL v2 User's Manual <-

It is IMPORTANT that you use these mods and scritps so the map can work properly.
For all versions (Normal, MR)

SCRIPTS
UniversalProcessKit V 1.1.0
GĂźlle Mist und Kalk Mod
Open the file and extract what is inside the "mod" folder for YOUR mod folder.

MODS

Bank of Hagenstedt
US Water Trailer
US Fertilizer Trailer
Großer WasserTrailer
PDA Fix
manual Ignition 3.06
Ballen FĂśrderband
FĂśrderband Pack
TripleFarming Pack
Bank of Hagenstedt
Map Buyable Object

I received lots of complaints from users who say that the fields are very narrow. To cultivate, plant and harvest, you should use the the latest version of CP or AutoTractor or AutoCombine.

For MR versions

MoreRealistic Engine V1.3.61

MoreRealistic default Vehicle Pack V1.3.9

MoreRealistic DLCs

CoursePlay developer version

How to instal the CoursePlay developer version:
http://courseplay.github.io/courseplay/ ... index.html

AutoCombine V 2.4
AutoTractor V 1.42

Note:

Unfortunately, some people create their arts only to admiration.

In this version, was removed objects from other map.

All my respect to the creators are in the credits.

Many thanks to Nubsi, Bluebaby210, Marhu, JakobT, dural, mor2000 and many others.

By their philosophy to share their scripts and mods with the entire community.

People like you give life and lots of fun to the game Farming Simulator!

My respect also those who have not denied permission to use their objects.

http://www.xlfarms.com/forum/files/file ... rolandxxl/

"Zawsze programuj jak gdyby osoba zajmująca się twoim kodem w przyszłości była agresywnym psychopatą, który wie gdzie mieszkasz." - Martin Golding

Wróć do „Mapy More Realistic”